FIRST Educational Resources provides an extensive approach to administrator searchers on behalf of schools and districts. The recruitment and selection of an educational leader is vital to the success of any school district or organization. In order to hire the best candidates, school boards need to hire the best firms with a proven record of success. Our team of consultants have a variety of educational experiences ranging from current superintendents and directors, to retired educators that have had extensive success in their educational careers.
Some of the best candidates out there are not necessarily looking for new opportunities. Through our nationwide recruitment process, FIRST Educational Resources will provide a highly qualified group of candidates that have been extensively recruited, screened and interviewed to ensure the the very best options are available to you and your district. When FIRST runs an administrator search, we are not just entering a contract with the district, we are entering a partnership and relationship. Through our ability to listen to the needs of the Board and Community, we know that FIRST will help you find the right person to fulfill your administrator needs. To discuss how FIRST Educational Resources can support you and your district in fulfilling an administrator search, please contact Garth Larson, President of FIRST Educational Resources at (920) 203-3784 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Team of Consultants
- Dr. Garth Larson, President of FIRST Educational Resources
- Dr. Margaret “Peggy” Larson, District Administrator for the Winneconne Community School District
- Dr. Dennis McCarthy, District Administrator for the Beloit-Turner School District
- Dr. Kathy Gwidt, Retired District Administrator for the School District of New London
- Dr. Dennis Pauli, District Administrator for the Edgerton School District
- Dr. Brian Misfeldt, Superintendent for the Bloomer School District