Flex Farm Curriculum
FIRST Educational Resources is proud to announce it’s partnership with Fork Farms, LLC as the developer of ALL curricular related materials for the Flex Farm. For all inquiries regarding the Flex Farm or the accompanying curriculum, please email us at email@example.com.
Flex Farms produce more leafy vegetables and herbs for a fraction of the price. Every Flex Farm comes with a fully self-contained tank and irrigation system, an energy efficient LED light tower, submersible pump, grower toolkit and starter Resupply Kit containing all the necessary growing supplies, including seeds. Once assembly is complete, simply add water and nutrients, plant your seedlings and watch the magic happen!
- Costs less than $1.50 per day to operate
- Grows more than 20 lbs. per grow cycle
- 99% more efficient than traditional growing methods
- Versatile, safe and simple
- Takes less than 1 hour per week to operate
- Perfect for cafeterias, classrooms, commercial farms, corporate lobbies, homes and more!
[bais_before_after before_image=http://firsteducation-us.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/flex-farm-pro-2-1024×1024.jpg after_image=http://firsteducation-us.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/flex-farm-pro-1024×1024.jpg]