Amy Lubben has worked in education for 20 years. She taught Special Education (K-5), was a 5th-grade classroom teacher, and a 4th/5th grade multi-age classroom. Amy is a Math Recovery Specialist. Amy has instructional coaching experience supporting teachers K-12 to implement best practices in literacy education and disciplinary literacy, along with analyzing data for student growth and success. Amy enjoys collaborating with teachers to cultivate teacher leadership and create positive learning experiences for all students.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)