Anne M. Beninghof, an internationally recognized consultant and trainer, has more than thirty years of experience working with students and teachers, in a variety of public and private settings. She has been a special education teacher, faculty member at the University of Hartford and the University of Colorado, has published several books and videos, and provided staff development in 49 states. Anne’s primary area of support with FIRST is Co-Teaching.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)