Rebecca Coda, Med, NBCT is currently a K-6 Director of Curriculum & Instruction in Cabot, Arkansas. She is the founder of Digital Native Network, co-founder of Pushing Boundaries Educational Consulting, and Co-author of Let Them Speak: How Student Voice Can Transform Your School & Escaping the School Leader’s Dunk Tank with Dr. Rick Jetter. Rebecca a social justice warrior and advocate of student voice and equity. She is the mother of three children of trauma adopted from the foster system. She is a national speaker with over ten years’ experience facilitating professional development in all content areas grades K-8 for district administrators, principals, instructional coaches, educators & parents. She has served as a classroom teacher, instructional coach, district level ELA curriculum specialist, and district-wide technology Integration specialist. Her true passion is learning and growing from everyone around her to support the academic success of all students. She leads with impact and will settle for nothing less than making a difference for every child……. because our kids are counting on US! You can learn more about her work at www.rebeccacoda.com
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)