Dr. Rick Jetter is an educator, author, speaker, and trainer. He has worked in the field of education for over 20 years and has held the positions of: alternative education teacher, English teacher, assistant principal, principal, assistant superintendent, and superintendent of schools. Rick is also the co-founder and lead consultant at Pushing Boundaries Consulting, LLC and has written 6 books in the field of education. Rick’s areas of expertise and support with FIRST include adversity training for educators, student voice, teaching and leadership best practices, and school reform. You can learn more about Rick’s work by visiting www.rickjetter.com.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)