Dennis Griffin Jr. serves as the Principal of Prairie Elementary School in Waukesha, Wisconsin. He has seven years of experience as a middle school educator and is entering his fifth year as an administrator. He is currently pursuing his doctoral studies in Educational Leadership at Cardinal Stritch University. His passion to be an agent of change in education for ALL student is the driving force behind his leadership. Dennis seeks to build collaborative networks that will learn from one another to support adult and student learning. Realizing that working in isolation will not achieve the results our students deserve has afforded Dennis the opportunity to participate in several organizations, and serve on several educational boards. Dennis provides professional development and researches topics that include: leadership, equity, relationships, student outcomes, and the change process. Dennis believes ALL students will be successful in school when they develop relationships with educators that value their gifts, cultures, and individuality.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)