Jackie Amato serves as District Math Coordinator and K-5 Math Coach for the Menasha Joint School District in Wisconsin. Jackie has worked in education for 25 years, the past 10 as an instructional coach, Jackie has made an impact on thousands of lives through training teachers and administrators on best practices in math education. Jackie is a Math Recovery Leader, Champion, and Intervention Specialist. Jackie’s primary area of support with FIRST is Math Instruction and Intervention.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)