Kurt Krizan has 15 years of professional experience in public education. Kurt is currently the Director of Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment for the Little Chute Area School District, in Northeastern Wisconsin. Prior to his current role, Kurt was a middle school educator in the Oshkosh Area School District. He also serves on the Board of Directors for ASCD Wisconsin and is a member of the Wisconsin Mathematics Leadership Council and the Wisconsin Mathematics Council. Throughout Kurt’s presentations, participants will see his love for learning and his belief that all students learn at a high level.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)