Danica Lewis is the Director of Curriculum, Instruction, and Pupil Services for the Fond du Lac School District in Wisconsin where she leads curriculum development, instruction, assessment, and special education services for the 7,500 students of the Fond du Lac community. During her 7 years in this role, Danica led the implementation of standards-based grading K-12 and facilitated the strengthening of professional learning communities in the 16 schools of the district. Danica has facilitated impactful professional learning around literacy, data analysis, and PLC leadership for the principals in her district as she knows that a strong instructional leader in a school building is critical to improving student learning.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)