Danica Lewis has 20 years of experience in schools, serving as an elementary teacher and later as a school and district administrator, including school building leadership, early childhood leadership, special education leadership, and curriculum & assessment leadership in urban and suburban schools. Danica led the implementation of standards-aligned instruction, assessment, and grading as both a district-level and building-level administrator. Danica facilitates powerful professional learning around literacy, standards-aligned instruction and assessment, rigorous teaching, data analysis, and professional learning community leadership. In 2017, the Wisconsin Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development recognized Danica as the “Instructional Leader of the Year” for the State of Wisconsin.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)