Martin Renton is one of our most sought after keynote speakers, as well a senior consultant to our projects around the world. Martin’s background is in both schools and further & higher education. He has pioneered an approach to learning – particularly with the 16-19 year old age range – that is making a pronounced difference within colleges (gymnasiums) across the UK and Scandinavia.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)