Moses Velasco has had the privilege of leading learning in a variety of capacities. As a classroom teacher, he has worked in elementary classrooms and in special education programs. As a district consultant, he supported the ongoing learning of teachers as they explored what it means to be an effective leader in their classrooms, schools and communities. As a provincial leader in Ontario, he has supported the ongoing professional learning of classroom, school and district leaders. Moses is an experienced presenter and is noted for his strong facilitation and communication skills. He has presented at a variety of conferences to share the role of teacher leaders can play ensuring quality professional learning. He is also the co-author of the book, The Transformative Power of Collaborative Inquiry: Realizing Change in Schools and Classrooms.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)