Becky Peppler has 14 years of professional experience in public education, working in the Winneconne Community School District in northeast Wisconsin. Becky is currently a 6-12 Instructional Coach with a focus on supporting teachers in the classroom on a daily basis. Prior to her role as an instructional coach, Becky taught Chemistry and Forensic Science and was the 6-12 Science Curriculum Chair. She is an active member of the Wisconsin Society of Science Teachers (WSST), where she was awarded the Excellence in Science Education Award for the state of Wisconsin, and the Wisconsin Science Education Leadership Association (WSELA). Becky has helped the Winneconne Community School District transition to Target Based Grading at the middle and high school levels. She has a passion for designing meaningful assessments, aligning assessments to targets, target based learning implementation, building social and emotional skills and ensuring that all students continue to learn at high levels. Becky currently consults to school districts all over the United States in these areas.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)