Ms. Rachel Carillo-Fairchild is an Author, Consultant and Managing Partner in the professional development practice of Active Teaching Solutions, LLC. Rachel has worked with various school districts of all sizes and demographics conducting numerous workshops for teachers and administrators all over the United States. Raised in a bilingual household, Rachel has an acute sense of the needs of English Learners. She has over 23 years as an educator, district leader, coach, and professional developer. Her extensive and varied experience makes her uniquely qualified to lead, consult and partner with districts in the areas of curriculum, instruction, assessment and equity for all learners.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)