One of the first Nationally Board Certified teachers in America, Rick brings innovation, energy, validity and high standards to both his presentations, and his instructional practice, which includes 36 years teaching math, science, English, physical education, health, and history, and coaching teachers and principals. Rick’s work has been reported in numerous media, including ABC’s “Good Morning America,” “Hardball with Chris Matthews,” National Geographic and Good Housekeeping magazines, What Matters Most: Teaching for the 21st Century, and the Washington Post. With his substantive presentations, sense of humor, and unconventional approaches, he’s been asked to present to teachers and administrators in all 50 states, Canada, China, Europe, Thailand, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, Australia, and the Middle East.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)