Shavana Talbert currently serves as the Coordinator of Equity for Rochester Public Schools in Rochester, Minnesota. Hailing from Wisconsin, Shavana is an experienced educational equity professional whose expertise helped shape the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction’s statewide Coaching Competency Practice Profile and Coaching for Equity framework. Shavana is passionate about equity for all and facilitates workshops that help cultivate critical consciousness and promote self-reflection and examination of topics including cultural responsiveness, bias, anti-racism, and identity. Shavana is a graduate of Stanford University.
- Why Creating Learning Targets is Like the Travel Guide You Never Knew You Needed
- Introducing Athena’s Notebook
- What is the OBSERVABLE impact of your collaborative time?
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Math Practice with Dr. Richard Cash)
- Navigating Between the Professional Rock and the Personal Hard Place (Meet the Teacher Night with LaVonna Roth)